You Can Trust C&L Ward to the Finish
Let C&L Ward bring the finishing touch to your home’s new windows and doors with our exclusive FinishRight Finishing Process. All you have to do is choose the finish you desire. Our design professionals will help you select from eight different stains and a rainbow of paint colors to provide that one-of-a-kind look for your home.
Our 7-Step FinishRight® Process
Leave the work and time of staining or painting your new windows and doors to our finishing craftspeople. Our exclusive 7-Step finishing process will bring out the true beauty of your windows and doors using Sherwin-Williams quality paint and stains.
- First, we start by prepping the surface by sanding every surface and corner to provide an incomparable smooth finish.
- Once the surface is prepped, we condition the wood. This ensures the stain and paint will penetrate the wood, to provide you a long-lasting durable finish.
- Now, its time to apply the beauty of SHERWIN-WILLIAMS stains and paint. This process is done in our climate-controlled pre-finishing room.
- We are not done yet. Once stained or painted, your windows and doors receive two coats of sanding sealer to ensure a smooth, level product surface.
- We then lightly sand them for the second and last time in preparation for the final top coat.
- Finally, we will apply a commercial-grade lacquer top coat to make sure your windows will keep their beauty for many years to come.
- After your windows and doors are thoroughly inspected, they are carefully re-packaged and ready to be professionally installed in your home.
Standard Sherwin-Williams Stain Options
Our custom palette of stains will enhance and protect your wood windows, doors and trim products. Our wood finishing systems offer an unbeatable selection of rich, thick formulas for a great-looking finish every time.
Casing Trim Profiles
Are you looking to duplicate your existing trim profile or change the aesthetic of your home by choosing a new one? These options make it easy.