Economical windows never looked so good.
C&L Ward understands that there is a window and door for every home and every budget. Building an energy-efficient, sustainable home economically does not mean you have to compromise on quality or style. That’s why we carry the Andersen® 100-Series windows and patio doors for those homeowners who want the features of an Andersen product without breaking the bank.
The 100-Series feature the performance, durability and ease of use you have come to expect from Andersen. They not only provide energy efficiency, beauty and reliability today, but they’ll continue to add value to a home tomorrow and for years to come.
Download Our Window Catalog
An overview of our process, installation methods, window and door types, and series specifications broken down by materials.
Andersen 100-Series windows and patio doors come in styles, shapes and even custom sizes to create the look you want. Our expert in-home consultants or showroom specialists can explain the value and efficiency of the 100-Series and all of the benefits it can offer you. Choose the windows, doors and options that are right for you.
Homeowners choose 100-Series windows because:
- There are six exterior colors with four interior color options
- They have a durable, low-maintenance matte finish
- Are an exceptional value
- Only engineered with innovative, sustainable and unique Fibrex material
- The windows won’t fade, flake, blister, chalk or rot (See limited warranty for details)
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight
- Retains stability and rigidity in all climates